Thursday, February 28, 2013

Migraine. Fuck.

Migraine.

FUCK.



I'm not going to have a "back to square one" attitude about it. It's significant that I skipped one last month and having one this month doesn't mean I won't skip more.

Right?

I just really hoped-- I know I said I wouldn't but I did anyway, god damn it-- that I'd found the magical fix for this and it would all be over now.

There is no magical fix. You'd think I'd have learned that by now. But must EVERYTHING have its own, individual drawn-out process?! Every. Single. Thing?!

<sigh>

</pity party>

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you had another migraine.  Wow, are they painful.  You have the right attitude, though.  You skipped one last month, so let's hope that's the start of a trend.  Argh.  Good luck.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've probably tried everything but magnesium freaking saved my life. I had horrible migraines and tried every suggestion out there. A health/ natural store employee suggested magnesium supplements and a 4.5 week migraine ended that say and has never come back.

    ReplyDelete