Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome, New Readers!

A lot of folks are stopping by this blog for the first time, after reading my essay on Alameda Patch, which has gone viral!

Welcome to all of you. I hope you find a good read here. If I may recommend: this blog is best read from the beginning, because it's a linear story about a major, terrible event in my life and everything that has happened since.

If you start with the first post and move forward, it will make a LOT more sense.

I also invite you to join this blog as a follower (no spam or emails of any kind; just easier access to new posts from your very own Blogger dashboard). You can do this by clicking the link in the right side bar.

I'm grateful to all of you who have come by to check out the blog and stayed to read. And, of course, to my regular readers, without whom I'd simply be yelling into the wind.

Come on in, and make yourselves at home!


PS: We've all had an absolutely horrendous week with the flu over here, so I missed posting on Saturday. Everyone is now on the mend, so I'll get a new post up as soon as possible. As you may have guessed, there are exciting things to report!

0 insightful comments:

Post a Comment