Sunday, December 2, 2012

New post... soon

Hi all,

My husband has been out of town all week and I'm on my own with my 3-year old twins, deep in the weeds of double potty-training.

Needless to say, I am busy. I spent yesterday walking around downtown San Francisco hauling my own portable toilet seat.

This is... not a direction I expected my life to turn. :/

To make up for forcing me to be their own personal latrine Sherpa,  my daughters decided to entertain a crowd of 300+ people at the cable car turnaround at Powell and Market in SF. We were heading to the BART station to go home, and we stopped to watch the tap-dancing guys who have been putting on street shows there for years.

My girls were like, "Hey, I can do that!"

So they started imitating the tap dancing, which was awesome enough. And then they joined forces with a break dancer. I managed to capture some of it on my phone. What you can't see are the few hundred people standing to the left and behind us, cheering on my kids:


These two have done some pretty cute things in their time, but this just might take the cake.

And now, in addition to being the woman who carries her own crapper everywhere, I am also the woman who forces people to watch videos of her kids.

Well. Trust me: you have nothing better to do. This is prime stuff!

I'll be back with a new post as soon as I get a few hours to myself. Posting is likely to be sporadic this month, as some of those hours to myself will need to be spent on Christmas shopping, and we'll be traveling for 10 or 12 days as well.

Happy holidays, everybody!

3 comments:

  1. Your kids are adorable!  Woo!  Looking good!  Next time, don't bring a potty -- bring a tin cup for donations.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. KateTheGirlWhoLived03 December, 2012 09:37

    I swear, the main reason I put that video here was so you could see it-- the file was too big to email to you! ;>

    Tip jar: check. Don't think I'm not envisioning a college fund comprised entirely of the spare change of strangers. Their dad and I could be their buskers and we could make it a family affair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased you uploaded this.  The kids look so happy and healthy.  And rockin'.  I don't dance nearly so well, and I'm not three, so yeah:  prime stuff.

    Happy holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete